Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

Challenge #6

***THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED***

Crikey where has this fortnight gone lol...it's time for challenge #5 winners and our next challenge :D

I'd like to say thank you to all our fabulous entries we thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blogs to see your wonderful creations xx

And the winner of the fab 4 images go to..... 'Jude' Congratulations!!


Our choice for this weeks Guest Designer is..... 'Rhonda' Gorgeous card well done!

Ok on to......Challenge #6! **VALENTINES**

Our sponsor this week is 'Joanna Sheen' who is offering a £10 gift voucher to the winner and of course an image of their choice from 'Lexi's Creations'

The girls have done me proud yet again with some of my latest images....look at these fabby projects....

GEORGIE

ANNE

LALKYGIRL



TRACEY

SASKIA

ROZZY
LEXI

MAXINE


I just know they will have inspired you :D so lets get the love in the air and make that something special for our loved ones...We can't wait to see what you create!
A few things to remember....
Please post a direct link to you card, not your blog, on Mr Linky below. Feel free to combine our challenge with any others and most of all have fun!!
Happy Crafting!
Lexi and the Creations Crafty Team xxx

15 comments:

  1. Wow stunning Cards from the Dt .Wow cant beleive i won will email you .
    Thanks again hugs
    judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab DT cards again this week, Scruffles is soooo cute with his box of chocolates. Just uploaded my entry.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the little Scruffle!! would really enjoy colouring him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lexi and the team. great delish cards...im in the mooood for lurve lol. I have placed my entry with mr linky. I hope you like it.

    Hugs
    lisa.xx
    aka allissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a link to my card, i have left a link under my entry on my blog.
    Thankyou!!
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT Cards
    Mr Linky is MIA Here's Mine
    Thanks for looking
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoy Lexi,
    Leuk om alweer mee te doen met de wedstrijd!
    xxx
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great theme and super creations, my card is with mr linky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards from the DT :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah Jude, congratulations you lucky dog you lmao...that is so cool, these stamps are so adorable, can't wait to see what you do...
    As for you Ms Lexi, your team has outdone themselves again I see...these cards are ALL fabulous..great job ladies...Bravo..
    hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Design Team are an inspiration. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello ~ I just found you through another one of my followers blogs and thought I would join you in your challenge! I really like your blog and the challenges I looked back on. I am now following you. Please ho over and follow along with me too!
    HAPPY CRAFTING
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  13. okay seems mr linky is playing silly monkeys i have the right list...but its wrong on the blog so if you add and it goes funny dont worry it is adding

    Angela if you read this your entry is on there :D

    me finks my linky needs a holiday!! He will have to wait till i've had mine rofl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow love the cards from the DT, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found you today fantastic cards from the DT.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.