Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Challenge 99 and winner of 98....

Hi Susan here....

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge 'Anything but a card'. I have used the Random Generator as usual to decide my winners and here they are....

The winner of 5 digi images from Fairy Dust Crafts is -
The winner of my guest spot here at LC's is -

CONGRATULATIONS please contact me, Susan and I will arrange your prize and guest spot.

Unfortunately due to time constraints we cannot contact you about your win, but you do have until the end of the current challenge to make your claim.



Our sponsor for this challenge is My Heart Pieces
Hi I am Priyanka from India, I am a student here. I want to welcome you in my wonder land My Heart Pieces. This art world is for me a wonder land, because what I can imagine I can give shape only here. Like fairy, vampire is not happen in real life, I greatly appreciate it that you give your valuable time to see my digis. I always try to keep an extra touch on my every images so they can make a place in your heart and can directly touch their heart who receive your hand made gifts. So come and enjoy. My store have a Challenge Blog and freebies every Monday.
There will be three digi images up for grabs for the winner of this challenge!



Here we go....let us start our new challenge. This is a great one, the theme is

'Autumn Colours'

you can produce anything you want for this challenge, card, scrapbook page, bookmark, tag, ATC, 3D item. 
Please remember that we only want to see your creations using autumnal colours, golds, browns, creams, oranges, burgundy etc....
Do you need any inspiration...look no further than below, my design team have cleverly come up with some amazing designs for you. Call across to their individual blogs and leave them some comments.




Our regular attending Guest Silvi
Using How Do You Sentiment



Jo: Using one of her own images

Lin: Using

Rachel: Using  Biker Chic Brooke


Sue: Usingn one of her own images

Tracy Mo: Using Butterscotch Fairy


"A few things to remember"

Only two entries per person for our challenges

Please enter your creation into the Inlinkz and not your blog. Also please don't backlink to older posts we want to see your new creations for our challenges.

Are you one of our younger crafters? Enter your age after your name and I will give you a special mention before the next challenge.

Don't have a blog, no problems, send me, Susan  a photo of your creation and I will enter you into the challenge.

Happy crafting Love...
Susan and my amazing Design Team
xxx




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge and the beautiful DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work by the DT and such a fun challenge. this is my first time playing here and I'll be back. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations from all the DT hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.