Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

My New Store :D


Well...it's been something i wanted for a while now and with us moving house i needed something reliable to get orders out if i was unable to get online....so my decision to open a full online store has become reality when my hubby bought me my very own '1st' website

Right now it only has my digi images in...once i have finished moving house the images will be available as clear rubber stamps and slowly i will be adding craft supplies (scary huh lol)

please hop on over to 'Fairy Dust Crafts' to have a look around I would love to see you there :D

This tired little Lexi is off to bed lol night my sweeties :D

hugs Lexi xxx

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hun thats fantastic! Will pop over now and take a look
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck from me too
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.