Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Announcing another new DT member.....


Hi Susan here...


Well better late than never....Please welcome another new member of our Design Team.


I am very pleased and excited to welcome this lady to our group, I am sure you will want to go and visit her blog, just click on her name and you will then be able to leave her a little welcome comment.

Don't forget to call back here on the 16th April to see just what our newly combined Design Team have come up with for the new challenge.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

2 comments:

  1. welcome barbara, look foward to seeing your creations.

    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure it is my name I saw _ thank you! The new challenge will also be a fun one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.