Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

The arrival of Felix the Monkey:D

I sat on Friday thinking about a couple of my DT and their love of monkeys and decided it was about time i put pencil to paper and designed one for them and here he is...little Felix in 'Monkeyin' Around'...


He is available now at my store...


Very late last night I asked my girls if someone would like to whip me up a 'quick' preview card...so when i came on this morning i was thinking i'd have a couple of....'i'll do it's' lol totally not expecting 2 absolutely stunning cards made and posted up for me already! Sooooo....(and i am 100% certain you will agree) here are their fabulous cards....

'Rozzy'

Another by Rozzy (I recon this girl doesn't sleep lol)


'Moshie'

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like Felix as much as we do :D


Hugs.........

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.